As a follow up to the UP College
‘s white paper on Education
Resilience and Learning Continuity, the College
has also curated resources for remote learning which can be accessed here: tiny.cc/curated-resources
Materials and resources that are featured in this collection are organized based on the key strategies that we presented in the white paper.
8 Key Strategies for Education Resilience and Continuity in the Time of COVID-19
1. Prioritize teacher and student safety, health, and well-being.
2. Recalibrate curricular and assessment priorities.
3. Enact flexible learning options.
4. Empower families for home-based learning.
5. Lead for resilience and innovation.
6. Redesign the learning environment.
7. Evaluate education financing.
8. Create new knowledge.