1. A series of interviews will be conducted by the Nomination Committee with the stakeholders through the Zoom platform.
2. The interviews will be conducted by sector accordingly:
a. for faculty and staff, 23 June (9-12 noon, and 1-4 pm respectively);
b. for students and parents, 24 June (9-12 noon); and
c. for alumni, 24 June (1-4 pm).
3. The interviews can be conducted individually or by groups. For group interviews, the maximum number of interviewees is five (5).
4. Stakeholders are requested to send an email message signifying their intent to be interviewed. Messages can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org AND email@example.com from 18 June to 22 June, 2020 (12 noon).
5. The Zoom meeting invitation for the interviews will be sent to the email addresses of the interviewees on 23 June 2020.
6. Each interviewee or group of interviewees will be given a specific time for the interview, within the designated day and period of the sector to which he/she/they belong(s). A maximum of 15 minutes will be allotted for each individual interview, and 30 minutes for group interview.
7. Interviewees are requested to strictly observe the time specified in the Zoom invitation.
8. At the start of the interview, the Nomination Committee will ask the permission of the interviewee/s to record the interview.
9. Those who cannot participate in the interviews through the Zoom platform because of time limitations or connectivity issues may send their views or feedback through the emails mentioned above. All messages will be treated with utmost confidentiality.