Associate in Arts Programs  

Associate in Arts programs do not require the UPCAT for admission. However, applicants must pass a test given by the college—a talent test in the College of Arts and Letters (CAL), College of Fine Arts (CFA) and the College of Music (CM), or a sports readiness test in the College of Human Kinetics (CHK). Application to any of these programs is made directly to the college concerned.

Bachelor’s Degree Programs

Transfer Admission

Graduate and Postgraduate Students

Last Updated: 05 May 2024