- Effective immediately, all official travels of all faculty, REPS, staff and students are suspended. As such the Chancellor will not sign any authority to travel until further notice.
- All personal travels are strongly discouraged. Those who opt to pursue personal travel will be allowed provided that:
- A waiver is signed releasing the University from all liabilities.
- The travel is not to World Health Organization (WHO) Level 2 and 3 countries (click here).
- The traveler agrees to a self-quarantine for a total of 14 days upon return from travel.
- The traveler applies for a Personal Leave/Leave of Absence during the travel dates.
- For faculty and students, university policies will be implemented in arranging make-up classes.
- Students inform their Deans of their personal travels, and upon return, of the actual places visited.
- Effective immediately, all on-going and scheduled fieldwork of all faculty, REPS, staff and students are suspended until further notice;
- Effective immediately, all official travels of all faculty, REPS, staff and students are suspended until further notice.
In all cases, please avoid unnecessary travel, avoid crowded places, and practice personal hygiene and behavioral etiquette. Attached are Memorandum NGY 20-33 from OVPA and the CSC Memorandum Circular No. 05, s.2020 for your information and guidance.
Effective immediately, all scheduled local and international events in UP Diliman are cancelled, postponed or transformed to virtual meetings.