Immigration Requirements

Foreign students may be allowed to enroll only if they have a student visa (9-f) or any of the following types of visa:

1. 9(e), 9(e-1) or 9(e-2) – foreign government official or dependent;

2. 47(a)(2) – exchange fellow or scholar sponsored by an international organization;

3. 9(g) – pre-arranged employment (working/missionary visa);

4. PD 218 – foreign investor;

5. 9(d) – treaty trader;

6. 13, 13(a) to 13(g) – permanent resident;

7. SRRV – Special Resident Retiree Visa;

8. SIR V – Special Investor Resident Visa.

The Office of Student Activities (OSA), under its program for international students, assists foreign students in obtaining their student visa, their arrival accommodations, as well as in their academic and social adjustment in the University.

Except for admission matters, all communications regarding foreign students should be addressed to:

The Coordinator
Office of Student Activities
Vinzons Hall Annex
University of the Philippines Diliman 1101
Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines

Last Updated: 11 Nov 2022