Existing guidelines on the use of UPD spaces

UP Diliman upholds the long-standing principle that the university is a site for free speech and thought.

Groups who wish to hold a peaceful gathering in UP Diliman should request for a permit for the use of campus space from the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Community Affairs (OVCCA).

This is to ensure proper coordination with the relevant units and compliance with university guidelines and protocols. In addition, it will allow the OVCCA to inform members of the UP community who may be affected by the public action.

The UP Diliman post-ECQ guidelines and “request for permit” process may be accessed through the OVCCA website.