DILNET's VPN service is currently in its experimental stage.
We can only provide a limited number of accounts, and we may not be able to guarantee the speed, quality and security of its connection.
- Download the request form here: VPN Account Request Form
Include a letter of request addressed to the Director of University Computer Center (UCC).
- For students, letter should be endorsed by adviser/professor and the department/institution head.
- For faculty/researcher/employees, letter should be endorsed by the director and/or department head.
Email the accomplished request form to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit to:
2nd floor, University Computer Center
- For any questions or concerns, email VPN support at email@example.com.
- VPN account is given only to researchers and faculty of the University and those that need it for the critical IT operations in UP Diliman. The need for critical operations should be explained in the letter. Its main purpose is to enable VPN users to access local University resources remotely and NOT as a proxy to access external networks using the University's local infrastructure.
- VPN account is not permanent and is subject for renewal in a semestral basis.
- For part time faculty/researcher, the expiration will be either the end of the semester or the end of the contract whichever comes first.
- VPN usage is covered by the Acceptable Use Policy for IT Resources of UP System (http://www.upd.edu.ph/aup).
- In line of its duty to keep the Campus network secure, UCC reserves the right to change or alter the guidelines stated without prior notice.