Scholars are encouraged to submit papers with the following subthemes to be presented at the conference.
1) Historical Continuities and Changes
2) Dynamics of International Relations and Regionalism
3) Debating Inclusive Growth in Rural and Urban Settings
4) Environmental Justice, Land and Maritimes Sustainability and Climate Change
5) Arts, Cultures, Photography and Literatures
6) Innovation, Technology, Media and Cybercultures
7) Mobility and Migration
8) Democratization, Populism and Civil Society
9) Dynamics of Religions and Spiritualties
10) Ethnicity and Gender
11) Challenges to Economic Vitality.
Please view the guidelines for submission and registration, and download the application form for the panel and individual paper proposals.
The SEASIA Biennial Conference 2019 is organized by the Center for Southeast Asian Studies (CSEAS), National Chengchi University and the Center For Asia-Pacific Studies (Research Center For Humanities And Social Sciences), Academia Sinica in Taiwan, and the Center for Southeast Asian Studies (CSEAS) in Kyoto University, Japan. Members of the Consortium of the Southeast Asian Studies in Asia, including the UP Asian Center, are co-organizers of the event.
For queries, please send an email to the SEASIA Secretariat: seasia2019tw@