This year’s UP Diliman GE Conference will be held on 28-29 September at the National Institute of Physics Auditorium, National Science Complex. The aim of this year’s GE Conference is towards consolidation of UP Diliman’s position on the conceptual and operational design of the GE Program that will be implemented alongside curricular changes in the respective degree programs of the different academic units.
To preregister for the Conference, please email the Office of the Vice-Chancellor for Academic Affairs email@example.com (Attention: Ms. Jessica Pagaduan) on or before 23 September 2015.
The first set of reference materials for the Conference can be accessed by clicking on the links below.
1. List of Reference Materials
3. Quick Guide to the Workshops
4. A Framework for General Education in UP in the 21st Century
5. Report on the UP Diliman GE Cluster Workshops
6. Integrated Summary of Cluster Workshop Outputs versus 2015 Proposed GE Framework
7. Highlights of the UPD Pre-Conference Symposium on the Number of GE Units
8. GE Subcommittee Report on the Review of the UP GE Program Assessment
9. Palisi sa Wika ng Unibersidad ng Pilipinas
10. The University Writing and Communication Program_as of 13 Aug 2015
11. List of Existing UPD GE Courses
12. Workshop Guidelines
13. Memorandum No. OVCAA-BMP 15-092
14. UP General Education through the Years: A Timeline from 1910 to 2015
15. Presentation Proposed GE Framework